Heroku Webapp with Sinatra, Rack, Haml running on Thin.
A typical heroku webapp will consist of the following files:
- base.rb – your basic ruby application file
- config.ru – your default (similar to passenger)
- Gemfile – default bundler file. Note that this has to be upper case ‘G’emfile
- Gemfile.lock – a generated bundler file. Generated by bundler install
- views/index.haml – a default view (MVC) which is using haml language
- Procfile – Procfile defines the process to run the application on remote PAAS